Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pedestal Fans How Much Watt

90's - Leg III

do not know if the challenge from Laura
is still valid ... I go on! I printed the photos, the idea I have the album, the years of scrapbooking I like ... What I want more? .... A few hours a day to devote to scrap? ... eh! Maybe! :-)

Okay, no more gossip, this is 1991 ... understand what has happened to me? :-)

This too has a very simple realization: base buffered with Distress Ink, title made with adhesive letters, but with the date stamps, as well as the bride and groom. The Distress Ink I used to buffer the lace at the bottom of the photo. The flower, an adhesive is mounted on cardboard and then with adhesive thickness. The entire perimeter of the page is buffered with the ink.




Ed here in 1992. Lined pages pasted on the base, with matt cardboard picture instead to avoid contact with non-acid-free paper. The infill of the green at the base should give an idea of \u200b\u200bthe lawn, not to ... I know. ... Maybe next time I do best! :-) The rest of the page buffer is written in red ink and made by hand. Very easy and fast!

the next step!

soon


0 comments:

Post a Comment