Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Belikin Beer Where To Buy

Almond Cake with Peaches Amaretti Savoiardi

Peach, Almond & Amaretti Cake

Here you are my forte summer .... I know, I should propose it a couple of month ago and not when the summer (and especially, the season of peaches) draws to a close! Only this summer was unusual for me to delayed and, in the sense that I'm just enjoying the end of August. At most, keep the good for next year!

This is an easy cake to do (a test dummies), the guaranteed result and most importantly delicious! The recipe appeared in the July issue of Salt & Pepper in 2005 and since then every summer and I am referring Very often, those who test me every time a recipe calls ... you have no idea how many times I've copied that page!
But 'nuff said ....

fish cake with Amaretto & Savoy
For 8 people


Yellow peaches 800g 200g 150g
Sardinian Savoyard soft Amaretti di Saronno

80-3 eggs 100g sugar (*)
100g sliced \u200b\u200balmonds

Preheat oven to 180 ° C. Pour boiling water over peaches and let stand for one minute. Peel, remove core and slice the flesh into small-medium (I do it directly in the bowl that I use to prepare the dough so the juice recovery even peaches). Crumble the macaroons and biscuits into large pieces and add to peaches. Add the egg yolks and sugar and mix. Whisk the egg whites until they are firm to the mixture and mix gently. Pour into a mold round by 24-26cm in diameter lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with plenty of sliced \u200b\u200balmonds. Bake for 45 '(toothpick test). Allow to cool before you unmold the cake.

(*) The original recipe is about 120g of sugar per 100g and 20g of the mixture used to coat the buttered pan. I think it is too much and I will use only 80g, 90g maximum. However I would use not more than 100g.

E 'excellent lukewarm served with ice cream or unsweetened yogurt with sour cream. A smile

better late than never,
D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment