Monday, August 2, 2010

Cute Hair Colors For Brown Eyes

last minute


not know about you, but to me the summer I like to cook things other than the usual.


simpler and certainly less elaborate, but not all. I also like to eat "different" from that which is my everyday life.

For example, pasta and lentils are a meal for the summer! Just as it is not pasta and chickpeas. My mom says I'm a little bit fixed. But what can you do? Winter lunches are in my opinion, it takes a maximum temperature not more than 20/23 degrees. The thermometer rises? Nothing lentils, chickpeas, beets ... endives. You change log: summer stuff we need!

And then last night was the dinner: roast turkey breast with roasted peppers in a pan. Summer (of course according to my meter), simple ... ENOUGH diet ... : -0
But ... honestly? Everything I was a bit sad, but as the end of July holiday air, and we have dinner this? Mamma mia!
So what? I had a box of couscous at home, that fact! The couscous was baked, I prepared (it takes 5 minutes plus time to boil water), I cut into strips turkey breast and I passed back into the pan where I cooked the peppers, which I had previously removed. When the turkey is cooked, I added the peppers, a bit of curry, basil, and only I finally added the couscous, season just to do it. Moreover, the dressing was not born to flavor the couscous and then everything could be a little too dry. I finally added some raw plum tomatoes cut into small pieces.

0 comments:

Post a Comment