Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Poptroica.com/playground

work under the sunshine! Couscous

Here I am with the last work done. August in my family, indeed the first and last days of August are a concentration of occasions: anniversaries, birthdays, name days (which we celebrate the Neapolitan equivalent if not more, of the birthday).
August is the second and final round of the year where the family can gather, the other is for the end del'anno. For the remaining months and recurrences see you via skype! Great invention! :-)
My parents celebrated the anniversary of the respectable 64 years of marriage.
So fast card for my parents and banner to hang in the room. I finally cut the letters using my craft robo (not going to believe this but there it is! There is a change of time for that? Let's hope not!): -0
Now imagine the letters, decorated with punches of red hearts and damp edges, tied to a wire with small springs with red. A bit rustic but nice!
:-) I'm sorry, but taken by surprise party, grandchildren and dining .... I forgot to photograph it on the spot! :-(


letters to festoon
The following is a card that accompanied the gift: a CD of photos and videos from their marriage to ' Last party. ... They moved :-)





There is also the birthday of pronipotina that at this time is "how" princess / ballerina :-)
anniversary card
For her I made this card or a better cd-card. The back I left it hanging in his room so natural can capture the sun's rays and make a nice play of light.
The congratulatory message is then the restrictions of the tag linked to the cd.

I saw wandering around the web a card made in a similar way. There, everything was a little more vintage in both colors and decorations that were of lace.
So I designed the templates of the tutu and slippers. Tulle is obviously recycled from some wedding favors, as well as the polka-dot ribbon that has been sewn to hold everything together. Punch flowers and sequins to complete.

Finally this job for the room in Georgia.

the back but there is a message of greetings of my great-grandparents geniotori ie. The colors were a bit "forced" because the room is orange and green.

The name is
letters crepla rubber adhesive, on which I "played" with glitter glue. As
along the edge of the CD. fabric flower and button both recycled ;-) The second CD is linked to the first with the orange ribbon and is designed to hold a photo of "Princess / bal-Lerina :-) The raffia is recycled from the closure of a gift package, the button is part of a bag of decorative buttons bought from Deborah
.


Both CDs are buffered with distress ink.
The idea cd of the two together is not mine, but was taken to wandering around blogs.
I apologize for not citing sources specifically, but when I see something I like the "comments" do not mind keeping ... how to say? the'originale.
Moreover, I also like to customize things so it's really just a canvas on which to work. It would be completely useless save links or photos.
The works were all much appreciated. and you like them? :-)


you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment