Thursday, August 26, 2010

Belly Punching Brazil Com

More LOs


will be the hot or summer I will be that I "wake up", the fact is that lately more and more often I take in hand: paper, glue, scissors and ... much more and put me to work on a LO.
Those who know me ... will hardly recognize me! But how? The "lazy" Monica and with 38 degrees scrapbooking? And perhaps because there are 38 degrees out that I want to stay at home scrapbooking! However, this is a really simple LO.




The photo was printed a photo frame for a go I saw in a shop, but when I came back there was (the frames I mean, not the store). So it's been "converted" to an album page, and that's why only one photo in the LO (typically prefer scrapbooking more photos, maybe ... but ... I've already said: -0).
The writing is done with the Craft Robo (yes I have just thrown a fish at last! After a few years ...), the heart is buffered at the edges with chalk, scissors scallop. What could be easier and faster?



In fact this page has the journaling is clearly visible, but the trip is to go to Lisbon and then in this album :-)

Again, the implementation is simple, I do not like too much pages full of embellishments and frills whatever. I prefer a style liner and more essential that highlights the photos and their story. You know how it is: Old age and memories fade away! : -0
arrows, hand-made, are almost disc with some photos. The edges are buffered with red ink. The ticket certainly could not miss it! :-)


in mind I have other jobs ...

soon


0 comments:

Post a Comment