Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why Do My Ski Boots Have Two Sizes

90's - stage II

I gladly participated in the challenge brought by Laura
on 90s.
The rules were a LO for years every month, but we all a little late. Maybe you could also respect these days! Would you say that you always have time to relax and concentrate on what they like.


However in the previous post dedicated to this challenge, I have spoken extensively of my 90s. Here I posted a general introductory page and then 1990.

not remember if I already gave the album measures: 15x12. The pages are small and unless you use tiny picture - but given the advanced age that I would have difficulty in seeing -: -0, the setting of the LOs have to be simple.



This is the introductory page.
page is stamped with a green pad.
The written summary of those years and some photos that I chose to represent them.

The following is a page dedicated to 1990. Only for the date stamps, glitter pens for writing, for the decorations, as well as for the edge of the matte, the flowers "Punch" and the center of the flowers.



Now photos of other years, I have already printed: everything is going to use them! :-)
soon
;

0 comments:

Post a Comment