Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Game Where You Can Get Pregnant

Rinnoviamoci!

Yes! In summer, everything is permitted, and then must be renewed!
will not say that it is very hot, I'm sure you noticed all :-) so if you can not go sea, pool or a little above to find some cool you are at home, especially if you have air conditioning!
That's what I'm doing, and then a quiet, peaceful, I decided to tell you something these days, since it's so much that I disagree with you all.


But then I saw the announcement of Google with new models for the blog. And I could not take advantage! I really like that change things: moving furniture, changing hair color, I take one thing from one place and put in another (not always remembering) ... But then they repent because deep down ... I do not like change that much! ... some twisted huh? :-)


So for now I just change the wallpaper, then who knows! ... Why has not even said that this new approach I like!




For the moment we start from this.

Then calmly tell you something ... Now I go to see what it's like the new "dress" of the blog!




soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment