Friday, December 3, 2010

Masterbates For First Time

Tale

The farewell


had rained the night before, without interruption, sometimes violently, to sometimes with the rain that gets into the bones. Of course also the time mourn his passing, like all of us. And accompanying on his last journey suddenly a hole in the sky and a ray of direct sunlight on his coffin. And then the rainbow: full, crisp.

A sign? Maybe. A salute to a good man in her life had worked great sacrifice to give to family well-being that he had not. That's when he could had helped those in need. Always.

And as we saw with wonder all these signs I was reminded of the night three days before.
also suffering, with oxygen and pains, I complained because I was not sleeping, but I was sitting on the chair beside him. And he apologized for giving so much trouble.
But that bother you? I was frightened and saddened for what was happening. I just wanted to look at him and hold his hand to alleviate, even if only emotionally, the pain that tormented him for several days now. To make them feel that I loved him and did not want anything to happen.

And then on Saturday, when the oxygen mask made me sign with his finger, he wanted the drops in the eye.
And when it already away from us, he opened his eyes and said: "I did forwards. Was I right?" .... You are right, you were right dad. Yes, because although much technology for his age, yet he found it difficult to submit an email ...

In this pain every now and rationality that makes us say if it had to end, rather how it went: in a few days without mortification of his dignity. But what there is now emptiness around us. What we're missing.

We found these words of St. Augustine:

Do not mourn its absence, feel around and talk to him again.
I love the sky as you loved on earth.

We loved it, and it will. Will speak to him again even if not by skpye as we were accustomed. It will always be with me.

Hello Dad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment