Monday, December 13, 2010

Female Dominationmainstream

Thanks ...

has been just over 20 days and still can not believe ...

First a big thanks again to all those who through comments or personal messages I have comforted at this time. Your warmth has helped me a lot ... THANKS!

Life continues, however, must continue.

not imagine the countless bureaucratic activity of these circumstances. I have been a little annoyed, but maybe helped me in the first moments not to let go of pain. I can not tell whether this was a good or bad ... I do not know ...

In the hustle and bustle of those days is gone the door hanger that I had done for the bathroom for mom. I do not know what happened to, as well as the phone book ... mah!

So I need little things picked up my scraps, my father would have been glad he liked when I was a bookmark, or decorated with a photo or greeting cards. I found them all stored ...




This is the new door hanger in the bathroom. Simple, visible, however, because she has a certain age. I used the particular form that attaches to the coop bought some time ago. Never used before but in fact they make their effect. The cards are definitely some swap is not really my style, but were invaluable in this case, so thanks to those who sent them to me at the time. The letters are hand-cut by me.

I then worked on a photo. I wanted dad was with me in my "room of the mess," as I call it. And 'where I scrap all my things, crochet, computer, etc.. etc.
I chose a photo where it is not only him, but where we are all together for a walk in Assisi. I thought it was a beautiful day a beautiful memory to keep hanging on the wall.




scrapbooking Indeed this picture reminded me of my father and it was really not in a hospital bed, as I recall at this moment . And I thank you for giving me heartened Simply Lea.

cards I do not know where they come from, I cut various circles and I have buffered with distress ink, the same that I used for the basic card.
As I have always thought, to devote himself to something like manual that helps in some sad moments of life. I wanted but also follow the advice of my friend Laura, whom I thank for his support. Maybe if I had not had the need to make the door hanger I just put the photo in the frame. I do not know ...

soon


0 comments:

Post a Comment