Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cough And Colon Cancer

Jam Tart with wild fish, and Almond Macaroons

Wild Peach Jam Tart

crazy because I love the cakes and pastry for this tart is perhaps the most delicious I've ever done .... Do you remember this ? Here, I wanted to try it in a "tart" and to do that I have "invented" (I think I've discovered hot water!) A pastry made by replacing the flour with a powder and almond macaroons. I must say that the jam has contributed to a higher gear in this experiment because it is what I did with the CATCH wild in my garden ... small, white, and juicy with a flavor characterized by a final bitter note that goes well with the sweet crunchiness of the pastry.

jam tarts of wild fish, Amaretto & Almonds
For a 24 cm tart mold

300g pastry with almonds and amaretti
Marmalade 250g of wild fish (*)

For the pastry:

200g flour (for cookies and cakes Molino Vigevano)
100g Powder and Almond Macaroons (I finely chopped a handful of amaretti and a rich almond)

150g butter 60g sugar 1 egg medium

a pinch of salt 30g Almonds

soak grain in butter and flour, working quickly with your fingers (or with a fork) until small crumbs, add sugar, a pinch of salt and almonds and mix well. Then add the egg and mix until you get a ball, flatten it to disk (so it is easier to roll out) and let it rest in refrigerator for 30 '. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 190 ° C. Take over the pastry, roll the die and Forder tart, spread the jam and decorate as desired. Bake until the edges of the tart is beautiful gold. I always follow

the Board of Spilucchina to support the mold on a baking hot so that the bottom is cooking properly.

(*) The jam may be substituted with other types, they are not too sweet though! I would see a well of bitter orange marmalade.

A smile bloomed,
D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment