Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chapstick Invitations

Farfalle with salmon and beans

Adoro smoked salmon. I like it without anything, with orange and pepper, a little less with butter .... In short I like it! : -)

Monday alll'ora then coming back home for lunch, I imagined sitting in front of a plate with some slices of smoked salmon, orange, pepper, a bit of bread that of my origins - Naples palatone - which fortunately I find even here in Rome, water and a good book to read. Yes, I eat when I am alone reading otherwise you know what a bore! :-)

thus entered the supermarket, I grabbed a nice package of salmon and I'm returned home at a brisk pace. Here, however, while already tasted the dish I discovered to my surprise that the salmon had to "be eaten after cooking. But how? The smoked salmon? After cooking?
There are no more half seasons! : -0

Oh well not to let you all long, I remembered that I have read wandering around the web a recipe with smoked salmon, peas and endive.
At home I had 2 out of 3 ingredients, but I am not discouraged!

I did fry the finely chopped onion, then I added the salmon cut into strips and I did a little brown. I poured a shot Kranebet of which is a bitter white area of \u200b\u200bthe Asiago plateau, which serves delicious ice cream and that my brother takes me :-)







I had in the house Borgo La Rocca of beans in oil. I thought "maybe I can replace pisellli with them." I then drained to the right, and I added the salmon at the last moment, just before the pasta mix.

a grinding of pepper and the dish is done! Good I say, maybe I just had to put less salt in the dough, because the salmon was from this point of view, very tasty.

A pleasant surprise, I must say, I'll just make sure that a quick meal.

soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment