Monday, May 24, 2010

Kigb Emulator Trading Pokemon

Party time! ... not really ... :-) The music



Yes! Party time! ... or almost! Because there was a real party to tell the truth ...

May is the month of birthdays in the family. At a distance of a few days we celebrate the seasons that pass both me and my boyfriend :-)

This year's birthday cake had been designed in a way and along the way has become ... as always! Maritozzi would say!

What is more good that the couple "Strawberry and Chocolate"? Nothing in my opinion! Maybe chocolate and cream? Chocolate and hazelnut? Chocolate and coffee?: -0


back to the cake, I used the recipe as a base of yogurt pie, already addressed in some other post. I just added the cocoa powder and slightly increased the dose of milk.

The chocolate cream I made it very simple and "Diet" blatantly lying to myself!: -0
I loose eye the amount of cocoa and sugar with the milk little by little, forming a cream spread.

The strawberries I have flavored only with sugar. I have to wet the base melted in the fire - more precisely, my friend microwave - two tablespoons of sugar in a glass of water, which I then added some homemade limoncello.
without any seasoning and whole strawberries, for garnish.

I will tell you is coming ... Very good!!

be repeated in this season's strawberries.

soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment