Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Blood Leeding Of Women Clips

Picoglass changed ... picoglass appreciated! :-)

Saturday night we went to the theater to see milk and dairy products (in brackets, talented, and fun ... go see them!).

We went along to one of my grandchildren and his companion. It 's the only grandchild who lives nearby. We are a childless couple, but fortunately, as I have said in various posts, we are surrounded (although at a distance and via skype) by grandchildren, great-grandchildren, brothers. .. so for sure we are not alone.


Well my grandson, then a lot "-ino" is no longer, but I was born and I held in my arms a few hours after that first cry and a month or less, I made the dress of the carnival, making him play as a flower of the field (here is the photo: onesie "star" cap and grossed me, wool, cardboard and crepe paper ... a scrapper in the grass?):-D
... well, as I said I gave a gift, indeed VERY MUCH:-D welcome! Fishing
among his belongings was found a photo in black and white to him a few months and I ... a few years younger than now.

He put in a picoglass, simply with a white base and has given me.
can not imagine the pleasure you gave me! Now, despite the good teaching "scrappeschi" the aunt was unable to go beyond a simple white cardboard as the base. I could not do nothing to enhance it, because certainly the picture in black and white so ... We died a little.

And so here's "Sister Marcella" (so I have dubbed my nipotastri vicious, remembering their sister asylum, the great achievements of jobs) to work with cardboard and buffers.

In fact, the great, do not want to do to not distract from the photo and then the picoglass, due to the closure of its gaming system, is ill-suited to thick materials. So ... very simple, I just buffered the edges with a Green Almond, I glued four flowers punch each other and used scissors and not for some creative decorations.

What we say then: the picoglass is a great solution for hanging pictures, but without a minimum of Scrap is just sad! is not it? The

picoglass is already on the wall! :-)

soon


0 comments:

Post a Comment