Monday, March 7, 2011

My 2 Week Old Baby Has Flems In Throat

Cenci: New Generation

Cenci New Generation

This year the Carnival for me and my mum we put on the track for the usual production of Cenci (or Chatter) with the mythical recipe of my grandmother. I have never particularly loved this holiday .... I never liked dressing up and every time I think the first dress I get the shivers down my spine and cold sweat: I was also a damina ... I admit it! All photos I have of that day (long gone!) Portray me crying in the middle of a large sea of \u200b\u200bblue and fluffy and silver to think of it my be a little girl of 5-6 years coming up playing with the earth, carts and tractors with dignity endured the torture of dressing .. did not last more than when my mum was presented with a wig white top half meter (Marie Antoinette style) and a black pencil to make me the characteristic mole on her cheek. I felt lacking and I cried all my tears (well, not scatter it all .... still copious amounts !!).... but among all the possibilities just from damina I had to leave?! The following years I was in no particular order a spring flower, a cake, Dr. Ossicini in Slim (another idea born from the perverted mind of my mum!), White's stepmother Snow and more. Now that I'm very happy to do less of disguise, confetti and streamers .... and for me, Carnival is mixing with my mum ... mum's the talk of the three generations who find themselves in a recipe.

This tour due to force majeure I had to tweak the recipe so that would meet my needs of the moment: no wheat and no dairy products.

CENCI Gianna, New Generation


500g gluten free flour 2 medium eggs 50g sugar

50ml extra virgin olive oil 1 lemon

1 / 2 cup brandy (or dry white wine or brandy or rum)

Oil for frying and powdered sugar on a pastry

(or a bowl), put the flour and make a fountain. The focus of this grate the lemon zest and add the remaining ingredients. With a fork (or fingers) begin to knead the flour leading edges toward the center and when the mixture has assumed consistency continue to work with hand tools on a work surface until it is nice and smooth. Since you use the gluten free flour, the dough will resemble that of a smooth crust .... yes, but not elastic. Precisely for this reason you can not pull the machine but must be piuĂ  stretched thin with a rolling pin that you can but try not to use too much flour. Cut the wheel, fried and sprinkled with powdered sugar. A smile

alternative
D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment