Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Schemat Metal Core Bossa

Chestnut Gnocchi with Pesto Radicchio: Sometimes They Come Back ... Panettone

Chestnut Gnocchi

seems like a lifetime since I wrote above .... and if I think about everything that has happened in the middle, very nearly is. I also think that it is now for some time that for one reason or another affect me in the beginning of the year climb, I decided that the month of January I just do not like. It costs me a little 'to say mainly because at this point I have to publicly ask forgiveness for my mum (I hope not walk from there to read if not then gasa too !.... I hate to admit being wrong for all ....) times I (and have) taken for a ride for the famous pearl of wisdom "never ends in January ".... because they end the frenzies and industriousness of the parties and gets his cool days slow slow.
Now that January is over, I heaved a great sigh, almost I can almost already feel and smell of spring in my heart I hope (actually know) that everything will be fine.

Before he finishes the cold (and radicchio) or rather, who arrives in the spring (as it is coming in January is over!) I will leave this good recipe-easy and cuddle. In our house potato dumplings served with Ligurian pesto is a classic ... these great variation on the theme.

GNOCCHI PESTO of chestnut with
Radicchio (serves 4)


For the gnocchi 700g red potatoes (I find that to be the best for the gnocchi)

150g white flour 50g chestnut flour 1 egg


The procedure is as for the classic gnocchi.

For the pesto
radicchio 2 heads of radicchio
along a handful of pine nuts 1 handful of walnuts

1 clove garlic, extra virgin

grated Parmesan cheese to taste Salt to taste

Wash and dry the radicchio leaves in a blender and blend with the pine nuts, walnuts and garlic. Together a few tablespoons of Parmesan cheese and add oil until it forms a thick cream. Add salt and cook for a few hours.

Chestnut Gnocchi with Radicchio Pesto..

Cook the gnocchi in boiling salted water, drain, as they are afloat and serve with the pesto. Serve with a crispy Parmesan crisp that creates a unique bitter sweet the soft gnocchi and pesto.

A beautiful smile,
D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment