Monday, June 7, 2010

Theater Themed Bedroom

Shoes ... frou frou ...



not know about you, but I enchants me before the windows of children's items. There are things
strardinaria so special, cute, funny and the girls then! Have to do is have fun!

And then I could not stand before these shoes for the little one at home!
But they are not delicious? With sequins on! ...

I was told that the shoes give small children brings them luck: it is a wish to follow in life so peaceful and secure. I hope so! I honestly did not know of this issue ... Maybe because I'm a long time before the windows of footwear ... probably because I have with them a love / hate you!
I like, especially those high, parading ... But then I can walk there and then I aspire to always be barefoot! :-)

Fortunately this time the stakes have worked very well: the day after the shipment of the package was a target ... THANKS!
To accompany the delivery of these shoes, I made a card very "girly". All hand-eh!

In reality the implementation is simple: the base of the chair is a semicircle, the top is a quarter circle. (I dusted off the old school compass!)
The rest are embellishments found in the house: from wedding favors tulle, ribbon and tape residue some sewing.
Except the buttons that are somewhere swap, but I do not remember by whom. I apologize!
The strip of decorative paper cut with scissors was a necessity ... um ... um .... I had done a bit of overhang, and then glue the crayon had soiled everything. Thank goodness that the clippings do not throw scraps ever! :-)

Decorative Corner Punch and dark pink swab to dab the edges ...

Et Volia! The card is made!

soon


0 comments:

Post a Comment