Monday, April 26, 2010

Salon Prices Ar Jcpenny

Birthday Card for Mom

Certainly the appearance of the greeting card may seem strange, or at least unusual for a birthday. But the story that led to its creation will reveal why this decoration.

My mom last week has taken 86 years. A ripe old age I must say! We had a nice party, certainly not with all that we wanted, because distances and births of pronipotine

:-) But even if we just ate the cake and the candles extinguished.

for days now with my sister, we thought it was a gift to welcome her. It is difficult to know? Why not go out anymore, has it all, whether for themselves or for the home and in fact we spent a bit until we had no idea.

Well it's not that original, we have seen the advertisement, but we were certain it would be appreciated.

Now I'm just climbing on the subject, I confess, and before the advertising and research on the internet I knew very little (not only of prayers!) :-) I discovered a world! First is not a thing on the market recently, I found after that date back to years ago. And I found that for older people is something very pleasing.

Hence the idea of \u200b\u200ba card that looks to combine a "heavenly" with a message of congratulations. And from here the sun, with a few festive decorations and ladybugs, a special wish.
All strictly drawn by hand, plugging in color to give dimension. Stickers to complete.

It 's been very welcome :-)

soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment